🔥 Multivitamins for Men: n
✨ Multivitamins for Women: n
⭐ Multivitamins for Kids: s
📙 Book of the Day 📚 y
👉 For more Medical Videos: e
– This is lesson n# 26 in “A DRUG IN BRIEF” Series. In this video I’m gonna discuss almost all you need to know about Methylphenidate ( Ritalin – Concerta ) – what is Ritalin used for – Methylphenidate dosage, side effects & precautions
– In less than 3 minutes you’ll learn about:
– What is Methylphenidate ( Ritalin – Concerta – Daytrana )?
– Methylphenidate is a Psychotherapeutic / CNS stimulant. It inhibits the reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine, increasing the dopaminergic and noradrenergic activity in the brain.
– It is available as 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg tablets. and also available as extended-release Capsules. Also available as a long-acting patch.
– Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD); treatment of narcolepsy.
– Learn more about Methylphenidate mechanism of action, uses, dosage, side effects, and precautions in this video…
– MORE DRUG INFO HERE:
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE, hit the LIKE button👍 and click the BELL button🔔 for future notifications 👌
– ” Medical Videos ” Android application on Google Play store:
👉 Support Us to Help Us Continue Making Videos.. Thanks in Advance 🙂
– Via PayPal: s
– Via Patreon: d
– The creator:
Pharmacist. Alaa Nasr
Affiliate Disclaimer: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you and in many cases include exclusive discounts where applicable. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make free videos like this. Thank you for the support!